Saturday, September 10, 2016

Introduction to this Blog


This Blog is carried out as part of the study course´ International Food and Agribusiness´ at the HAS University of applied Sciences in den Bosch. During the course of ´Crop Production´, we are able to choose a crop and a country we would like to investigate. I choose Quinoa in Bolivia as I can see the growing demand of the crop especially in developed countries as it is classified as a healthy source of nutrients. Quinoa has been cultivated since thousands of years in Bolivia and the cultivation is associated with the Andean culture and traditions. I´m very passionate about learning more about the crop as such, as well as the cultivation practices and the country it grows in. I hope everyone who follows this blogs enjoys to learn more about this unique crop as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment